Boiler Servicing Guildford, Surrey and Boiler Maintenance Guildford, Surrey
We service your Gas LPG and Oil boilers
Premier Heating carries out boiler servicing of domestic gas, LPG and oil boilers including condensing, combination, conventional flue and room sealed, across Guildford & within Surrey.
There are 3 main reasons why you should service your boiler:
If fuels such as gas or oil are burnt, carbon monoxide (CO) can be produced by poorly maintained or faulty appliances. It is vital that appliances are inspected and serviced to ensure they are working safely.
Some of the checks carried out on a service are to ensure appliances are working to their maximum efficiency. This will help reduce annual fuel costs, saving you money.
Regular services help to identify any potential problems and therefore minimises breakdowns. Ideally boiler servicing should be carried out in the spring/summer months, so necessary work can be done when the boiler is least at use.
Due to the nature of fuel burning appliances parts can sometimes become brittle and when carrying out servicing these parts may fail or break. This is not a fault of the service but a failure waiting to happen.
Types of boiler
We carry out inspections and servicing to all types of domestic gas, lpg and oil boilers including condensing, combination, conventional flue and room sealed. We also service warm air boilers and gas fires.
What’s included in the service
- A visual check to ensure your boiler and flue still meets current standards
- Boiler fired to identify any working faults
- Boiler casing removed to check all main boiler components (burner, heat exchanger, main injector, spark/sensor probe).
- Checks to ensure flue terminals are unobstructed and internal flue components are sealed properly
- Inside casing surfaces cleaned
- Main heat exchanger and boiler parts cleaned (not always necessary on condensing boilers)
- Boiler casing seals inspected for integrity to ensure for adequate sealing
- Gas working pressure test conducted to ensure that adequate gas is supplied to the appliance
- Combustion readings checked and gas valve adjusted, if necessary, to ensure the burner is combusting efficiently and properly (normally using a flue gas analyser).
Any parts needed, such as new gaskets, may have to be ordered and are not included in the cost of the service.