TAP INTO SOFT WATER THE DUALFLO WAY AND TURN ON A WHOLE RANGE OF BENEFITS
Now it’s easier than ever to get rid of hard water misery
In hard water areas, excess minerals in your supply can create havoc in the home. Once in your pipe-work, the contaminants can cause a build up of scale and scum which affects everything from your heating system to your kitchen appliances.
The Hard Facts
- Hard water delivers lime-scale right at the heart of your plumbing system
- Scale blocks pipes, furs up boilers, affects the functioning of appliances
- Scum takes the bubble out of your bath water and leaves a sticky, dull residue on your hair, skin and clothes
- Rinsed crockery and glassware looks streaky, baths and sinks look smeary
- Towels and nappies may feel stiff and rough after washing
Introduce the Dualflo water softener to your hard water system and you’ll have a constant stream of beautiful, softened water that brings immediate benefits – all round the house.
- Immediate savings on heating energy
- Cuts down on repair, replacement and maintenance of pipes and appliances
- Puts the sparkle back into baths, sinks, showers, crockery and glassware
- No more blocked shower heads, scum rings in the bath or furred kettles
- Acts as a natural conditioner on fibres as well as your own hair and skin
- Gives rich lather from very little soap, and crystal clear water for rinsing
- Saves on washing machine and dishwasher chemicals
You can even retain a supply of hard water for drinking if you prefer, as we can provide a tap to your sink as part of our installation.
Just think of how much you’ll save by having a modern water softener in your kitchen. From bars of soap to plumber’s bills… the savings start from day one, and go on and on and on. You can recoup the initial outlay after around 4 years.
- Softened water descales old cylinders too
You don’t have to replace existing hot water cylinders and plumbing. Softened water will descale your pipes and dissolve away all existing scale
- Reduced maintenance costs
Washing machines, dishwashers, boilers, hot water cylinders, showers, kettles, irons, coffee makers…. every appliance which uses water is more efficient and lasts longer
- You can take a softener anywhere
The latest softeners are plumbed in very easily. If you move home it’s no more difficult to take it with you than a washing machine or dishwasher
- More hot water, faster and cheaper
HOW IT WORKS
Hard water pumped into your home passes through a bed of resin crystal beads in the unit which capture the lime scale and minerals by an ionising process. When the beads become exhausted, they need to be regenerated by flushing through a salt water solution. Because of its technologically advanced design and unique features, Dualflo has more efficient operation than conventional models, which makes it the best performer on the market. Hard water pumped into your home passes through a bed of resin crystal beads in the unit which capture the lime scale and minerals by an ionising process. When the beads become exhausted, they need to be regenerated by flushing through a salt water solution. Because of its technologically advanced design and unique features, Dualflo has more efficient operation than conventional models, which makes it the best performer on the market.
The salt is not used to soften the water, but is used to release the hardness minerals from the resin. This process is called regeneration.
With the Dualflo non electric operation, Block Salt is the only consumable product. Even here the Dualflo is more efficient and cheaper to run than other softeners. This is because the Dualflo’s unique control system uses the exact amount of salt necessary to regenerate the resin, and does not rely on a pre-programmed estimate of water usage.
Small & Simple
We have even made adding Block Salt simplicity itself…a matter of seconds. The clever sliding lid design lets a new block tip in without any extra height being required. The amazing Dualflo Block Salt Softener fits comfortably under a standard sink unit. Alternatively the Dualflo can be installed outside with one of our insulated outside cabinets.