Are You The Best… Come Work With Us
We take great pride in finding the best engineers and office staff who are committed to providing a high-quality service to our valued customers, ensuring they receive the best experience.
To join our Team you will always need to:
- Be conscientious in your work and appearance
- Have a high level of integrity, commitment and motivation
- Present yourselves in a friendly and professional manner
- Be enthusiastic, reliable and self-motivated
- Provide the best level of service to the company and its customers
- 30 days annual holiday (including bank holidays)
- Plus one extra day for every five years of continual service
- NHS Top-Up plan to get money back for dental, optical, therapies & consultations
- Discounts to gym, golf & spa breaks
- Company pension scheme
- Training for on-going and new upskill courses
- Biannual company social events
To become a member of our valued team you will need to prove that you have got the required skills and that you can meet our company culture and mission statements.
Engineers will also need to:
- Carry out heating and plumbing work as required by the customer living in and around the Guildford area
- Ensure the customers needs are met whilst giving them and their property the utmost respect
- Carry out works to the highest standards and efficiently to ensure customers peace of mind and complete satisfaction are achieved
- Be able to understand and resolve problems as described by the customer
- Be open for trying new types and ways of working
- Be ready to start and complete urgent jobs as requested with minimal notice
- Work overtime when required to complete urgent jobs
Office staff will need to:
- Be understanding in dealing with customers requirements
- Be able to converse in a professional and friendly manner
- Be able to work with other team members in a small busy office
- Help cover other office job roles when required
Come and join our team
Why Work For Us?
What our Installation Engineers think:
“I have worked for Premier Heating for 2 years now and have never looked back. Premier Heating have supported and allowed me to expand my skills, knowledge and qualifications during my short time here. I am fully supported by my Manager and colleagues.
The work I carry out is varied, no 2 days are the same and no 2 heating systems are the same. All the work I carry out is always within my capabilities and qualifications. I would recommend Premier Heating as a great & supportive company to work for”.
“I have worked for Premier Heating now for nearly a year. Having worked for previous company’s over the years I have to say Premier is the best company I have worked for. A friendly team with a great environment to work in. As an engineer the opportunity’s for training and to better yourself is brilliant and rewarding. Personally I feel I have become a better plumber and recently a gas engineer after just completing my gas training.
As a whole I would recommend to any plumber or heating engineer to work here.”
“Premier Heating: Supply a comfortable and reliable modern van with a petrol card to make filling easy. Supply you with a good van stock of fittings and drill bits and even a Multi tool. Supply you with a good amount of uniform with good modern Premier Heating logo jackets. Always have advice on stand by for those jobs that sometimes take u back a bit (i.e. not all jobs are the same so having someone to help sometimes is good). Seem to allow good time on jobs to be completed to a top standard of work and supply top named materials. Having a large stores on the premises makes life easy when running your job instead of chasing around plumbing merchants. Last of all a good bunch of people and have some good fun out of work (i.e. bowling, go-karting and some good curry nights).”
What our Office Staff think:
“I started working for Premier Heating in 2009, and 12 years later I couldn’t be happier. I have worked in the plumbing & heating sector since leaving school in 2001, and by far this is the best organised, managed and supportive company I have worked for.
With approachable senior management, and a fantastic, humorous & hard working team. I would highly recommend the company to friends & family, in fact anyone who asks! Not only as a company to work for, but a company who can provide an excellent service. I am looking forward to many more years with the company, and enjoy watching the company grow over the years.”